Where do I start?
1. Spam accounts
3. People who typ lyk dis.
4. People who use the acronym FML in their tweets and FB statuses.
5. People who don't know the difference between "loose" and "lose"
6. "Follow for Follow" (F4F) accounts – excuse me, you contacted me so you should follow me first!
7 Teenage girls who spam Twitter timelines practically demanding that their favourite celebrity tweets or follows them, only to get all bitchy and pissy when said celebrity doesn't respond.
8. Automated tweets.
9. Tweetless wonders – twitter accounts that follow you yet don't have a single tweet on them.
10. Pointless Facebook groups
11. Cyberbullying – in particular Twitter accounts and Facebook groups set up purely to abuse someone.
And that's just a few of them.