So today I found out that I’ve been nominated for an award! A lovely blogger by the name of Priceless Joy had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks very much Priceless, I am honoured and flattered that you enjoy this little blog of mine. Your blog is a very good read too (go click on www.pricelessjoy.co people – it’s well worth a look).
Being nominated for the VBA means that I have to now list fifteen blogs that I think are awesome, as well as list seven things about me, according to the rules here: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/. It’s a bit hard to pick fifteen, as there’s so many great blogs out there, but here goes:
Not going to lie, that was hard.
And now for the next bit. You sure you want to know seven things about me? (I know the rules say so but really?) Ok, here goes:
1. There’s about six different ways you can spell my name. I’ve had them all over the years and I’ve got used to people putting “d”s and “i”‘s in it (what’s weird is that my spelling “Lynsey” is actually probably the simplest). I’m Ok with it mostly, however if you happen to spell my name “Linzi” I will NOT be happy.
2. Pretty much everyone calls me Lyns. I don’t even ask them to, they just end up doing it. You can too if you like.
3. If I could name a star in the galaxy I would call it Dave. Everywhere else has a Dave so why shouldn’t the galaxy?
4. Just in case we ever meet in person, I like my tea with milk and no sugar. (How British am I?)
5. I had a poem published when I was 12. I entered a competition in a TV magazine in which they were looking for poems about TV programmes/characters. The winning ones were all published in an anthology the magazine produced. My copy of the book is somewhere hidden at home. I can’t remember how the poem itself goes.
6. I don’t like yakult. Yakult is evil.
7. People who write “loose” when they mean “lose” are the type of people I’d happily throw a dictionary at.
Is that it? I was just getting started.