1. Giving my CV a massive overhaul
2. Dyeing my hair.
3. Buying a guitar.
4. Running away to London.
5. Digging out my old video camera and making vlogs.
6. Signing up for a writing course.
The reason why I haven’t actually done any of those things is because:
1. I’m on holiday and I don’t really feel like doing any career stuff at the minute.
2. The colour that I was interested in dyeing it is not available in any of the shops I’ve been in.
3. I should probably be saving my money for something else.
4. I am probably a bit too old to be running away anywhere.
5. Nobody wants to see my face or hear my voice on YouTube.
6. See reason 3.
It’s so easy to think about doing things. So much harder to go about doing them.