I haven’t blogged for a couple of weeks. No I am not losing my enthusiasm for this, rather it’s been a mix of being busy, bloggers’ block and generally feeling knackered that has prevented me from posting anything on here lately. Thus, I thought it would be a good idea to use this entry to summarize what’s been going on since I last wrote on here. These are all things that I would have written about anyway, if I could be bothered.
The following has happened since I last posted:
1. The UK came last in Eurovision. Wasn’t surprised really, the song was crap. And Pete Waterman should really retire now.
2. Spelbound, a gymnastics troupe (who also don’t seem able to spell) won Britain’s Got Talent. They were a bit of a change from the dance acts who have dominated the competition and yes, they deserved to win. However I was really hoping that Paul Burling, the impressionist would win. He was bloody amazing.
3. I’ve just had a few days holiday. It was good to have a break, although the first day was spoilt by the fact that I was unwell and couldn’t do what I originally planned to do.
4. I have finally discovered the brilliance that is the Inbetweeners. Why has it taken me so long?
5. I have also finally seen an episode of Glee in its entirety. I put it on by accident when trying to find something other than the world cup to watch. It’s not as bad as I thought, although I am by no means a gleek yet.
6. I have been reading a book about Videoblogging. Yes I have been thinking about it. And I am a nerd.
And that’s about it really.